GLASS FABRIC REINFORCED SHEETS
GLASS LINED SHEETS)
Fabric Reinforced Sheets are, Polypropylene Sheets
duly laminated on-line with a non-woven or stretch
fabric which has glass filler content, to retain
all the general characteristics of Polypropylene
sheets and to enable excellent bond and shear strength
for the manufacture of Chemical vessels, Tanks,
resin, glass fibre or glass matting reinforced coat
is applied for bonding with metal for a super-reinforced
structure. The best advantage is, it allows the
user to have the maximum benefit of high chemical
and corrosion resistance properties along with improved
mechanical properties of Polypropylene when large
large-weight structures needs to be designed and
erected, which is not possible using the conventional
It is important to point out some peculiarities of Polypropylene Glass-Lined Sheets, making their employment particularly interesting:
- PP Sheet duly laminated on-line with a woven polypropylene fiberglass fabric.
- Retains all the general characteristics of PP sheets.
- Enables excellent bond shear strength and peel strength.
- High Chemical corrosion and resistance properties.
- Large light-weight structures can be designed and erected.
The combination functions
more than adequately for applications in the following
- Chemical Industry (construction / fabrication
of large size storage tanks, process vessels,
blowers, scrubbing towers, ducting and large diameter
piping structures, wherever metal or cement have
been used in the past but are liable to corrosion
and hazards of crack formation and weathering)
- Mining Industry
- Sugar Industry (fermentation vessels)
- Steel Industry (pickling tanks)
- Water, Food and Waste Treatment Industry (process
equipments, cooling towers, silos, stripping columns)
Polypropylene Glass Fabric Reinforced (PPGL) Sheet
Rolls are available in the following sizes &
mm (standard) - wider width enables to cover
easily a large area with lesser welding joints.
mm (standard). Odd length also offered against
mm, 2.75 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm & 5 mm.