(Jasud supplies plastic sheets that are used to make the following items. The images give a clarification which sheet to order for your Orthotics & Prosthetics products.)
- This range of sheets are extruded from high density polyethylene grade of material.
- They are more rigid compared to Orthoflex.
- They have less melt strength hence not meant for suction moulding.
- They are used for non weight bearing applications
- We can supply in 1000mm x 2000mm size in thicknesses ranging from 1.5mm to 5mm.
- The standard colour is natural
- Specific sizes and Colour can be supplied on a custom basis
- Recommended heating time in Oven is 2 to 3 minutes per mm thickness of sheet at an oven temperature between 160 to 180 degrees Celsius. This shall vary based upon the Oven construction.