(Jasud supplies plastic sheets that are used to make the following items. The images give a clarification which sheet to order for your Orthotics & Prosthetics products.)
- This range of sheets are extruded from special grades of Polyethylene.
- They are very flexible, soft and smooth. They have a very low co efficient of friction which increases the comfort level of the wearer.
- They have a decent melt strength which means that they can be suction moulded.
- They are used for Non weight bearing applications.
- Prolonged exposure to human oil, sweat etc can cause discolouration of the product made from it.
- We can supply in 1000mm x 2000mm size in thicknesses ranging from 2mm to 10mm.
- The standard colour is Natural
- Specific Sizes and colour can be supplied on Custom basis.
- Recommended heating time in Oven is 2 to 3 minutes per mm thickness of sheet at an oven temperature between 150 to 170 degrees Celsius. This shall vary based on Oven construction.