(Jasud supplies plastic sheets that are used to make the following items. The images give a clarification which sheet to order for your Orthotics & Prosthetics products.)
- This range of sheets are extruded from Copolymer grades of Polypropylene.
- They are lightweight, less stiff than Ortho P RC and also have a high impact strength.
- They have poor melt strength. Hence they are meant for Non Suction moulding applications. Hence one needs to keep a stockinette underneath the sheet while heating in an oven. The sheet will stick to the stockinette. The stockinette will act as a support when sheet is taken out from the oven, otherwise it shall sag. While draping one needs to stretch the stockinette alongwith the sheet over the mould to form a orthoses.
- They are recommended for weight bearing applications.
- They shall develop stress whitening marks upon impact.
- We can supply in 1000mm x 2000mm size in thicknesses ranging from 2mm to 6mm for Orthotics.
- The standard colour in natural.
- Specific sizes and colours can be supplied on custom basis.
- Recommended heating time in Oven is 3 to 4 minutes at an Oven temperature between 180 to 200 degrees Celsius. This shall vary based upon Oven Construction.